• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Newton: Panthers leaning toward Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, DJ feed me moore said:

Masters week>>>>>>> but yeah I wish it was this Thursday/ next weekend.

I know what you mean with Masters Week because I live under 10 miles of that golf course where it is played. I also would rather watch the draft than a little white(or other color) ball hit across grass all day everyday for a week..

25 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So Bryce can quickly process that he can't make a throw that CJ could make. It's nearly impossible to compare each teams O-lines and how opposing teams decided to pressure them if you switched Bryce and CJ on their respective teams. I think Stroud can give a team more opportunity for adjustments that will counter whatever defensive schemes other teams come up with. Bryce's style is great when it works but when it doesn't you got a lot less playbook to pick from at halftime when you need to make adjustments

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

What is clear to me is if you are staunchly for or against one of Young or Stroud, you'd better get used to it find peace with the idea that the one you don't want or would rather not have may be our pick.

Whether you want them or not, it will likely be one of them so you might as well get on board. 

• Pie 4

5 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

So Bryce can quickly process that he can't make a throw that CJ could make. It's nearly impossible to compare each teams O-lines and how opposing teams decided to pressure them if you switched Bryce and CJ on their respective teams. I think Stroud can give a team more opportunity for adjustments that will counter whatever defensive schemes other teams come up with. Bryce's style is great when it works but when it doesn't you got a lot less playbook to pick from at halftime when you need to make adjustments

But Bryce is brilliant and it's like having another OC on the team, at least according to Bill O'Brien, so it will be ok I guess. 

He'd better be all that.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1