• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person on QB visits

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Young has been the projected #1 pick since last year.

Adam Schefter also said Young is the favorite to be the #1 pick today on NFL Live.

After having the second-best odds to be the No. 1 overall pick after the NFL combine, Ohio State's C.J. Stroud is the betting favorite to be drafted by the Carolina Panthers. After dominating the NFL combine with his physical traits and tools, all anyone could talk about was Florida quarterback Anthony Richardson.4 days ago

https://www.inquirer.com › nfl › nfl...

NFL draft odds: Ohio State's C.J. Stroud commanding favorite to be No. 1 ...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

After having the second-best odds to be the No. 1 overall pick after the NFL combine, Ohio State's C.J. Stroud is the betting favorite to be drafted by the Carolina Panthers. After dominating the NFL combine with his physical traits and tools, all anyone could talk about was Florida quarterback Anthony Richardson.4 days ago

We still have a few weeks and the odds could be in favor of Stroud but time will tell.

Just now, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

If Stroud is the pick I will be equally as happy as I would be for Young.

Also why did you link me to a Philadelphia newspaper?

1 minute ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

We still have a few weeks and the odds could be in favor of Stroud but time will tell.

2 weeks is not a long time. I think they have their mind made up by now. If we taking this down to the last minute that doesn't make sense.

We obviously know who we wanted the moment we traded for the #1 pick.

Going off the rumors im thinking Bryce Young was there guy all along. Just way to many connections from Frank to the Teppers. I could be wrong but if im betting my money I think the pick is Young imo.

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

2 weeks is not a long time. I think they have their mind made up by now. If we taking this down to the last minute that doesn't make sense.

Going off the rumors im thinking Bryce Young was there guy all along. Just way to many connections from Frank to the Teppers. I could be wrong but if im betting my money I think the pick is Young imo.

Yes it does make sense...

No they hadn't made a decision before they traded up...

No they didn't trade up with just one guy in mind...

It might wind up being Young but that decision isn't made yet...

Actually reading what's been written by people with access to the team would greatly assist you in not getting so many things wrong.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 4

52 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually reading what's been written by people with access to the team would greatly assist you in not getting so many things wrong.

Teams never lie leading up to the draft. Fact.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

They are in the midst of visits. Why have them if they don't influence your decisions 

Edited by csx
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Brutal 

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tepper and his analytics focus is a decent point. The analytics for NFL QB's Bryce Young's size in the modern NFL comes back "Error: Cannot Divide By Zero".

Respectfully what good have analytics done other than making us San Francisco’s training squad