• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday Ticket pricing for YouTube announced

PanthersATL

Prices start at $349/season, with $100 discounts if you you sign up before June 6th.

(Basically, there are prices WITH RedZone, and WITHOUT RedZone -- and prices WITH YouTubeTV and Without)

It'll be $100 less per season if you have YouTube TV.

For someone without YouTube TV and interested in RedZone, you'll be paying $449/season 

source: https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/11/youtube-tv-nfl-sunday-ticket-subscription-pricing.html

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Best just getting Youtube TV plus the sports package at $11 since it includes RedZone. RedZone has defeated the idea of watching every game at once unless you are a fan of multiple NFL teams and/or a bar.

Btw... Bars and Restuarants might be fuged in this deal... the bandwidth needed to broadcast all of these games on multiple TVs... thats going to be a poo ton.

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Best just getting Youtube TV plus the sports package at $11 since it includes RedZone. RedZone has defeated the idea of watching every game at once unless you are a fan of multiple NFL teams and/or a bar.

Btw... Bars and Restuarants might be fuged in this deal... the bandwidth needed to broadcast all of these games on multiple TVs... thats going to be a poo ton.

which is why DirecTV is still (was?) negotiating their own Business/Bar package.  Partly as bars may not want to invest in reworking their AV systems to handle All Streaming

I really, really, really wish they would agree to some kinda ala carte type situation, where you can purchase individual games, or subscribe just to one team or one division.  I have DirecTV for the express purpose of getting the Ticket so I can watch the Panthers here in Texas.  Guess now I have to cancel that and go with YouTube, which I tried before and kinda hated it.  SMH.  I'd gladly pay 10 bucks a week or something just for the Panthers game. 

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1

So overpriced to watch 17 fuging games but as an out of market fan it's that or going to a bar every Sunday (which I did for years before getting directv sunday ticket streaming using a college enrolled family member's email). Really was hoping they'd open it up to have the streaming package AND adding cable packages (like the NHL and NBA do). $350 is absurd. At least offer a single team option for like $100 but nope they have to be a bunch of pricks

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

15 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

which is why DirecTV is still (was?) negotiating their own Business/Bar package.  Partly as bars may not want to invest in reworking their AV systems to handle All Streaming

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230328005815/en/NFL-and-RedBird-Capital-Partners-Announce-Formation-of-a-New-Venture-to-Deliver-NFL-Sunday-Ticket-to-Commercial-Establishments

These seems to state that Youtube is still involved at the commercial level

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

any word on account sharing? 

asking for a friend

It's possible to share an account with YoutubeTV, but it can be a pain in the ass. The location of the account's owner dictates the "home market" so if you're sharing an account with someone in the same television market as you are, then you're golden. If not, then the owner of the account has to log into YoutubeTV with your account info once every three months so that you can continue using it. This is because when you use it out of the home market it technically thinks the account owner is travelling so you have to log into it in the home market again to refresh it. Oh and because the account owner determines the TV market, all your local channels will be affiliated with that market, not your own.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, travisura said:

It's possible to share an account with YoutubeTV, but it can be a pain in the ass. The location of the account's owner dictates the "home market" so if you're sharing an account with someone in the same television market as you are, then you're golden. If not, then the owner of the account has to log into YoutubeTV with your account info once every three months so that you can continue using it. This is because when you use it out of the home market it technically thinks the account owner is travelling so you have to log into it in the home market again to refresh it. Oh and because the account owner determines the TV market, all your local channels will be affiliated with that market, not your own.

How do you think its going to work for those of us with numerous TVs for gameday?

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

How do you think its going to work for those of us with numerous TVs for gameday?

IIRC you can only use 3 devices simultaneously on one account.

Edit: That's for individuals. I'm sure there's some sort of commercial package for bars and restaurants.

Edited by travisura

59 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Will I be able to stream with my .5 mbps down Internet I have with my 100 hours of aol online disk?