• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Klein on the recent Bryce “smoke”

ncfan

Just now, MechaZain said:

Try reading any poll or the comments section on who should be the pick. And @Tbe is right, the team's not going to want Team Stroud vs Team Young on draft night.

Since you want to act dense I'll put it this way: I haven't seen a single example of a fan being against drafting Stroud and I can't say for the other QBs.

Hey moron

Ever damn poll has been 50/50 with most of the more recent ones favoring Bryce.

now if you are referring to some poll on a Ohio State board.  Idk,  I don’t check those.

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I sincerely hope the qb is not chosen because it pleases the most fans. The fans opinion should never be a factor in selecting a player. 

If this report is accurate, I think it's more of a "This is who we're picking so you have two weeks to get on board before draft night." If it was truly a surprise then there would be people caught off guard and upset on draft night no matter who is picked, which is what they're trying to avoid by leaking it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, travisura said:

If this report is accurate, I think it's more of a "This is who we're picking so you have two weeks to get on board before draft night." If it was truly a surprise then there would be people caught off guard and upset on draft night no matter who is picked, which is what they're trying to avoid by leaking it.

If thats the case I wonder why we are wasting our in house visits on guys we have no chance of drafting?

• Beer 1

Just now, ncfan said:

Hey moron

Ever damn poll has been 50/50 with most of the more recent ones favoring Bryce.

now if you are referring to some poll on a Ohio State board.  Idk,  I don’t check those.

Link them then big boy. Make sure it's a Panthers fan poll not some USA Today.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

If thats the case I wonder why we are wasting our in house visits on guys we have no chance of drafting?

No clue. That's why I'm just waiting to see what happens. Hopefully we get an in depth write up of the draft process from Kaye or Person after the fact.

5 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Link them then big boy. Make sure it's a Panthers fan poll not some USA Today.

Literally just yesterday 

If my math is correct 

it looks like the fans are favoring Bryce not the guy YOU like.

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 2

14 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I sincerely hope the qb is not chosen because it pleases the most fans. The fans opinion should never be a factor in selecting a player. 

I’m saying they are leaking the pick because they are NOT taking the safe pick. 

Edited by Tbe

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It's not decided yet.  I will be surprised if we announce it ahead of time in case a team like Houston makes us a stupid offer to get their guy.  

I think they're just softening the blow on draft night, depending on which camp you're in. 

Judging by this board, twitter, reddit and WFNZ, fans are going to be torn initially regardless of who we pick. There's nothing else to talk about until July when they start throwing and getting closer to preseason. 

It's amazing that we moved up to #1, but there's a LOT of pressure on nailing this pick correctly. Not for the fans, but the franchise.

There isn't a wrong answer with these two and the true value won't be seen for a few years. It's the nature of our culture....instant gratification. No patience.

I will happily change my pic to Young in the black and blue as soon as he's picked. I just want to win again and rid my memories of the sh!t show we've watched for the past five years.