• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Film Breakdown Megathread

Ricky Spanish

With as much smoke as there is for Young I'm still not 100% convinced he's the pick.  They were perfectly happy to trade to 3 knowing they would probably miss out on Young and Stroud.  After they found out the cost was basically the same they traded for the 1st overall.  Who were they targeting at 3? Something just doesn't add up.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

56 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

With as much smoke as there is for Young I'm still not 100% convinced he's the pick.  They were perfectly happy to trade to 3 knowing they would probably miss out on Young and Stroud.  After they found out the cost was basically the same they traded for the 1st overall.  Who were they targeting at 3? Something just doesn't add up.

JJ and Person making articles on it? It's 100%. 

41 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

"Is he gonna have time to read a book behind the panthers o line?"

I've been eating up their videos cause its daily and the #1 pick coming up, but man, not a fan of this duo at all. 

Dude on the left wanted Carr and thought the trade up was idiotic. 

They remind me of the portion of the fanbase that is comfortable with mediocrity and hate change. 

• Pie 4

59 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

I've been eating up their videos cause its daily and the #1 pick coming up, but man, not a fan of this duo at all. 

They remind me of the portion of the fanbase that is comfortable with mediocrity and hate change. 

I tend to agree with you. But man that no back to back winning seasons remark hits hard. I'm hopeful but also in the back of my mind the worry that we pick the wrong guy is there. I'm a Panthers fan bad decisions are what we do. On the flip side though we are due for some good luck. But as far as the notion that the Teppers are being fully hands off in this I just can't fully buy it. I think they are pushing for Bryce. We'll see how it shakes out.

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, PantherKyle said:

I know right. 

They compare Young to Drew Brees and then said "you heard it here first." with a straight face.

LOL

He talks about Youngs OL, but prefers Stroud whos OL is about the same, or most likely better this past season.

He thinks we improved our skill players giving up DJ Moore and CMC.

Who were Young's two home-run wrs last season?

There are much better critiques of Young. 

• Poo 1

7 minutes ago, poundaway said:

There are much better critiques of Young.

Yeah like whether he will hold up to the rigors of ten plus 17 game seasons. Try as you might with your tantrums in the form of raining poo emojis you can't erase that from the conversation.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Poo 1

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Maybe as the draft gets closer the more odd things will look and eventually that smoke will start to clear up and we will know who the actual target pick will be.