• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson Film Breakdown Megathread

Ricky Spanish

AR15 is looking at a very nice career if he can mirror Lamar Jackson.  Go to a very well run organization who taylors the offense to your talents.  If he spends countless hours studying and working on getting better and lazor focuses on being great he has a chance.  After his rookie deal is over he could be in a similar situation as Lamar.  He will need to start early cuz no team waits 3 years anymore 

His team will not give him a mint though because he isn’t accurate as a passer and will have lingering injury concerns.  I think this is the best case ceiling for him.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, Carolina Mike said:

I’m still believe in a few years AR will have been the best QB taken in this class.

* If he goes to the right situation.

If he can get a Mahomes/Rivers/Rodgers redshirt season or two under his belt, watch out league. I'm afraid if he doesn't sit the team will rely on his running ability too much and it will hinder his development as a passer longterm. This could lead to over-reliance on his running capabilities where he then becomes the entire offense with little help from the coaches or supporting cast because he is options A B and C. 

You know, like we did with Cam.

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

* If he goes to the right situation.

If he can get a Mahomes/Rivers/Rodgers redshirt season or two under his belt, watch out league. I'm afraid if he doesn't sit the team will rely on his running ability too much and it will hinder his development as a passer longterm. This could lead to over-reliance on his running capabilities where he then becomes the entire offense with little help from the coaches or supporting cast because he is options A B and C. 

You know, like we did with Cam.

I really hope its not like the Titans or the Raiders. Dont think either of those staffs are good for him.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Seattle is the perfect spot for him.

I hope they take him, would love to see him land up there.

Somebody in Portland said that about Jordan right before they picked Sam Bowie instead.

If you have the coaching staff and MC9 as a backup why not go with AR-15? I personally have absolutely no doubt Pete Carroll is going to start him, because he can and they will dominate.

I'm so sick of Young/Stroud that AR might be a shiney new 6'4"244lb 4.4 running 80yrd throwing monster breath of fresh air when we get him home and none of the others are to be seen until battle. Come battle time, who you got? The little one?

No way

cbs lol GIF by HULU

Edited by rippadonn
  • Poo 1