• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thick smoke: CJ Stroud red flags coming out - "not an easy guy to coach," "CJ Stroud...giving the Carolina Panthers pause"

Saca312

On 4/13/2023 at 8:37 PM, Basbear said:

Is that enough? Those teen years, my gods a son learns sooo much form his farther during those years. They matter in my book more than 0-8. (Most of that is forgotten about).

I sorta had a father with other.....he just worked alllll the time and I was mainly raised by my mother. I wish it was the other way, but he was fully into his busniess and making money to feed, cloth, and keep me safe. He didnt even give me the shave lesson, among many others. I cannot image the damage done without any real men in a growing boy life. I feel its one of the top 5 problems going on now. 

He was very fortunate to be raised by such a loving and caring father. Sadly, a lot of kids don't get to have that advantage.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, KatsAzz said:

He was very fortunate to be raised by such a loving and caring father. Sadly, a lot of kids don't get to have that advantage.

Even if the father is there it doesn't guarantee a loving and healthy relationship.  It's not that simple. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Even if the father is there it doesn't guarantee a loving and healthy relationship.  It's not that simple. 

true, but if you ask any of the troubled kids " hows your relationship with your father" its a real eye opener most times. The answer becomes the same " I dont have a relationship or we hate each other"....both girls and boys. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

For me it was my Grandfather. He took me to my first BB tryout. Let me hang out with him and his cronies. Oh, and let's not forget allowing me to rock the garden every Spring. I loved that one. lol

• Beer 2