• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Betting odds have shifted

NAS

Bryce Young -330

CJ Stroud +225

It was complete opposite just a week ago, but this coinides with the recent media rumors coming out about Nicole and David Tepper really being smitten by Bryce Young.

I get the charisma and intangibles, but he doesn't have an elite physical quality over anyone else.  And in the NFL, you have to have both.

While Bryce Young may have better processing speed, CJ Stroud is not that far behind.  Meanwhile, when it comes to physical traits (beyond just size), Stroud has the bigger arm and is more likely to be able to make the NFL throws required to get the ball in tighter windows. 

• Pie 8

17 minutes ago, stan786 said:

Surprised it took Vegas this long to catch up smokes been billowing for a bit. Glad the teams reportedly leaning toward taking the best QB in the draft, can’t wait for the season!

It’s almost as if it’s the Markets correcting themselves.  And the guy who they always had going 1 before we traded and the guy that most have the top guy is back as the betting favorite again.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

Someone will need to post suicide hotline here if we pick Stroud.

I'll be excited if its Stroud. Why all the negativity? We either get the best QB in the draft or we get a QB who throws one of the most beautiful balls I've ever seen. Exiting times for the Franchise.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, NAS said:

Bryce Young -330

CJ Stroud +225

It was complete opposite just a week ago, but this coinides with the recent media rumors coming out about Nicole and David Tepper really being smitten by Bryce Young.

I get the charisma and intangibles, but he doesn't have an elite physical quality over anyone else.  And in the NFL, you have to have both.

While Bryce Young may have better processing speed, CJ Stroud is not that far behind.  Meanwhile, when it comes to physical traits (beyond just size), Stroud has the bigger arm and is more likely to be able to make the NFL throws required to get the ball in tighter windows. 

You are correct, but the Panthers may still draft Bryce Young. If he is the quarterback that the owner wants, then that is who the Panthers will draft.