• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did the S2 TEST take CJ out?

Ivory Panther

1 hour ago, Carolina Disaster said:

Definitely teams know.  That's why I am curious as to why the score hasn't been leaked.

The reporters who know seem like they don't really want to say the number because its bad, but feel comfortable saying its bad, which is a bit ridiculous. Why say it at all.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Why even bother playing games anymore?  Just set up a couple of desks at midfield and let the opposing QBs compete for the top test score each week.  Then, the two with the highest averages face off at the end of the season in a Super Bowl Quiz Off. 

Must see TV.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Beer 3

So PFF did an interview with one of the co-founders, and he says a lot of these leaks are bullshit, but he does concede that all the top QBs in this class scored really well. He says that about 30 minutes in.

Edited by Dilla
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2

14 hours ago, Dilla said:

So PFF did an interview with one of the co-founders, and he says a lot of these leaks are bullshit, but he does concede that all the top QBs in this class scored really well. He says that about 30 minutes in.

This was a good.

Listened to it on their podcast the other day.  It gives a really good breakdown and explanation.

• Beer 1

Let's all remember that the time we're in is PEAK BS season.

We see teams "leak" all kinds of information to try to manipulate the draft.  I'm sure teams in the bottom of the top 10 are happy to say some BS to try and get folks to pass on a top QB so they can "fall" to them.

Let's also give a shout out to the "wait til next year!" folks.  They are more than happy to point out that next year's group is so much better than this year's crop of young men.  That's just human nature =P

I still have no idea who the Panthers pick.  Nor do I care.  They are going to pick a QB, and I'm going to be behind them 100% until they prove they suck.  I'm going to trust this staff to develop them and put them in a situation to be successful.  I mean, if they don't, then they'll be out of a job pretty quickly.

Stroud is an elite thrower of the football.  He showed some great stuff in the Georgia game, but we didn't see those improvisation skills much of the rest of the season.  Young is an elite processor who is a point guard of a QB, but to say he lacks ideal size is an understatement.  Richardson is a Madden Cheat code of a player, but will he be able to reach his ceiling in time for a coach to not get fired?  Levis eats bananas with their skins on...need we say more?

Enjoy the BS/smokescreens!  Two more weeks (right, it's the 29th?) until we find out for sure!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

18 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Why even bother playing games anymore?  Just set up a couple of desks at midfield and let the opposing QBs compete for the top test score each week.  Then, the two with the highest averages face off at the end of the season in a Super Bowl Quiz Off. 

Must see TV.

It's just part of the evaluation process. 

If he drops because of an S2 score he might land in a better situation and consequently have a better career as a result. 

On 4/14/2023 at 6:59 PM, Dilla said:

Came here to post this. Pretty much shoots down the rumors about CJ scoring low. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1