• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Person: Richardson still in the conversation...if we trade down

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Growl said:

Maybe but I doubt it. If he was going to do it he should get ahead of it.

If I were him I’m not worried about it. Young isn’t even drafted yet.

I’m sure his focus is on rehabbing that foot, and preparing to show his value to a new staff in training camp. 

3 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

The "Carolina Huddle" the eyes and ears of the NFL. LOL 🙂 

It is a tremendous burden, but when I watch NFL Now or Path to the Draft, etc. I think, "We already knew that..." or something to that effect.  We are a reliable source of nawlige and wisdumb.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Wundrbread33 said:

If I were him I’m not worried about it. Young isn’t even drafted yet.

I’m sure his focus is on rehabbing that foot, and preparing to show his value to a new staff in training camp. 

okay but the whole point of the original comment was in a scenario where Young is here

36 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I am thinking like Scott Fitterer here, not MHS:  "Sure, I would take first rounders to give up on Young and take Stroud or AR---if you give me picks #2 and #12 this year--I would do it.  That is unlikely, so we are going with the guy who made us move up in March--Bryce"  And I do not think Ryans or the Texans would do it.  He is a defensive-minded coach and he does not see bringing in a QB to pilot a ship that is still under construction. (based on his recent presser).

I'm fairly certain (without any sources) that the Texans are the ONLY team we're considering trading with. And that caveat includes us being happy with either Bryce or Young.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Growl said:

okay but the whole point of the original comment was in a scenario where Young is here

Okay but you said “he should get ahead of it” like it’s a lock we take Young. 

Hypothetically if we took Young, number 2 is just sitting there. Makes too much sense. 

I’ve addressed how easy it is if we took Young, but also why he hasn’t gotten “ahead of it.”

It’s not a Clausen/Cam thing. Corral isn’t attached to 9 unless he’s nostalgic over getting no reps last year and playing in almost one full preseason game in #9.

3 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

I think they've locked in on Bryce and he will be the pick.

I thought from the get go the Panthers would select Bryce Young # 1 and then it seemed to swing to C.J. Stroud, who I liked, now most seem to think it is pointed back to Young.

This has been almost enough to make ones head spin.

2 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Okay but you said “he should get ahead of it” like it’s a lock we take Young. 

Hypothetically if we took Young, number 2 is just sitting there. Makes too much sense. 

I’ve addressed how easy it is if we took Young, but also why he hasn’t gotten “ahead of it.”

It’s not a Clausen/Cam thing. Corral isn’t attached to 9 unless he’s nostalgic over getting no reps last year and playing in almost one full preseason game in #9.

It’s not about nostalgia, it’s about Matt corral having a pair. Clauses didn’t wear 2 at notre dame. He wasn’t attached to it. He didn’t give it up because hes still a grown man.

8 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

It is a tremendous burden, but when I watch NFL Now or Path to the Draft, etc. I think, "We already knew that..." or something to that effect.  We are a reliable source of nawlige and wisdumb.

If one takes time to do some filtering out, there is a ton of good information shared here on the Huddle.