• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Sheena Quick the most reliable reporter when it comes to Panthers news?

CamWhoaaCam

8 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Honestly his opinion on female reporters should be taken

Salt Bae Art GIF by G1ft3d

There is no doubt in my mind she tries to be accurate. Every person who communicates information feels their “source” is the most knowledgeable. If that were true, their “source” would be likely be shortly unemployed. You never know when their “source” is using them to leak rumors. If anyone truly keeps track and documents who of the Panthers reporters is the most reliable I hope they share. 

7 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Love her Vashti and Person.. I don’t see a lot from the Observer guys lately without getting past the pay wall.. But the Female reporters are trying to be more interactive with the fan base on twitter and going on other YouTube platforms .. So I give them alot of props..

I like Mike Kaye 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

Good content is not necessarily equal to breaking secrets or even breaking a story. If you write about a story that's entertaining and informative to the reader, while also providing factual and accurate information, then you've gone a long way towards credibility. Exclusives are always nice and much appreciated (like a one-on-one interview with a player or coach for example), but outside of that, all the reporters/journalists write and talk about the same thing. Which reporter/station that one prefers comes down to personal preference.

They could do a series to teach people football. That seems like something they could easily use their contacts for. It wouldn't need to be the only thing they do as that would get boring. But something creative wouldn't kill them.

I like Sheena a lot. She's a very hardworking reporter who doesn't just chase every whim. She's done a great job over the last few years.

And yes, she's taken some undeserved criticism on this forum. It's the nature of the job that things change and people mislead. You have to account for that with everyone.

The "most reliable" title for me though goes to Joe Person. His work since joining The Athletic has been stellar.

I'd also have to say the combo of Ellis Williams and Mike Kaye at The Observer is phenomenal.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

11 hours ago, SheenaQ said:

So basically Killer Kat has absolutely no clue what he’s talking about. 

this made me LOL

This thread is full of incels. Sheena is a great reporter and I'm so glad she covers my favorite team. 

She's definitely the best we've had since Jourdan, but I'd argue that Sheena's been a lot more engaging. It's fun sitting in and listening to the Twitter spaces that she does with Vashti. Only a matter of time before she gets pulled up to the next level like Jones.