• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Sheena Quick the most reliable reporter when it comes to Panthers news?

CamWhoaaCam

18 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I think she is good. She apparently has a source that is directly involved in our draft. 

She’s been really good.. And just for some ppl in this thread she was on point with the Deshawn Watson situation.. She was the 1st to say “don’t count out Cleveland “ When Albright and everybody thought it was Atlanta or NO..

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

She’s been really good.. And just for some ppl in this thread she was on point with the Deshawn Watson situation.. She was the 1st to say “don’t count out Cleveland “ When Albright and everybody thought it was Atlanta or NO..

I mean people are wanting these reporters to leak things teams don’t want leaked. That’s not happening…

• Pie 2
  • Flames 3

Just now, Donald LaFell said:

Not sure any local reporter has ever distinguished themselves as far as reliability etc 

There are very few, if any, national reporters that are reliable. They do their best guess based on their sources. I think we currently have a very good set of writers, from Person at the Athletic to the Observer crew. If you are looking for the ultimate breaking news type of reporter, and not reporters/writers I can agree we don’t have any, but very few teams do.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, BlackPanther22 said:

I really like Sheena and I appreciate the work she and Vashti from Carolina Blitz do giving like twitter fans a forum to express themselves with the spaces and what not. I haven’t kept a record of what she’s gotten right and wrong but I know she was on it with the Watson stuff. 

I think the reporting around the team in general is a good spot right now honestly.

Love her Vashti and Person.. I don’t see a lot from the Observer guys lately without getting past the pay wall.. But the Female reporters are trying to be more interactive with the fan base on twitter and going on other YouTube platforms .. So I give them alot of props..

• Pie 1

Sheena's great. she's definitely got the ears of at least one person in the front office. her and Vashti are great with the Carolina Blitz and have a great connection with the fans who show them respect and follow them on the appropriate socials. while she had some decent info during the Deshaun Watson saga, I feel like her analysis of the team is always on point, and obviously informed by privileged conversations she has with source X Y or Z. Charlotte's lucky to have her.

I’ve heard from someone that would know that Sheena knows all the girlfriends. 

Honestly Benjamin Albright knows the panthers….alarmingly well for someone who’s technically a broncos beat guy.

he was really angling to be a Schefter type personality until he recent Twitter episode….

• Pie 1