• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer, Morgan, and the Brass having pressers tomorrow?

ncfan

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/josh-allen-7.html

He had a bad last year but his 2nd season is what ppl were looking at.. 

3,800 total yards and 35Tds with 15ints was a strong season.. Richardson doesn’t have that plus 27 games of playing time compared to 13 is big difference in experience..

As a passer I only see 28 TDs and 15 INTs with 56% completions against some pretty bad competition in 2016 and then he regressed even worse his final year...  I know he probably wasn't working with much either.

Personally I'd prefer the one with fewer games that showed some raw potential than the one with more who regressed and still looks raw.  I get there is more too look at, but what you are looking at isn't very polished yet.

-This is probably better served on another thread though.  AR isn't our furture QB, Bryce Young is and I'm excited to see how he can elevate our offense!

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

As a passer I only see 28 TDs and 15 INTs with 56% completions against some pretty bad competition in 2016 and then he regressed even worse his final year...  I know he probably wasn't working with much either.

Personally I'd prefer the one with fewer games that showed some raw potential than the one with more who regressed and still looks raw.  I get there is more too look at, but what you are looking at isn't very polished yet.

-This is probably better served on another thread though.  AR isn't our furture QB, Bryce Young is and I'm excited to see how he can elevate our offense!

Agree to disagree.. I want more tape (good or bad) more situation played in more experience if I’m taking a raw prospect.. And what nobody wants to talk about is why such a Uber talent took 3 years to get on the field..

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, PantherKyle said:

Knew they weren't going to announce it is Young, obviously. The way he is talking about working with Bryce to bulk up almost sounds like we drafted him already, though. Mentioned it's becoming clear who he and Reich want. 

Yeah bro I was in the group that wanted Stroud but anyone that is good at reading people can obviously see Fitt has an awful poker game. It was almost as if he forgot to be evasive. It happened about 3 times throughout the presser. I’m not Ms.Cleo but the pick seems to be Bryce.

• Pie 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

you have championed and defended for Rhule, Darnold, Baker, malik willis, and now on to Young.

Your track record isnt giving me the warm and fuzzies

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q0b1oa67a0lf6aoxdm

I'm not going back and forth you as you follow around behind me.

I wasn't here when we picked Rhule or Darnold and I was the biggest poster on the official Rhule complaint thread.    I was against getting Baker but supported him after we traded for him.  I never pulled for Willis.

Stop following me around and lying.

YOU were the one pulling that we lose each and every game last season so we can get a high pick.  Literally.  Now that we have the #1 you are upset that we aren't getting the QB that you want.

I'm sorry about that, but lying about me isn't going to change it.