• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL: Bryce Young cancels remaining team visits

TheSpecialJuan

6 minutes ago, Captroop said:

I was more excited for Stroud. But I'll believe in our the former QBs in our FO to be making the right call here.

Let me go watch some Bryce highlights and see if anything gets me excited.

I gotta be honest, this is like trying to rub one out to a video where the star just really isn't your type. That's Bryce. My semi-flacid fantasy QB.

Russell Westbrook What GIFs | Tenor

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Tomorrow’s pressers will be well interesting now.

Kyle Bailey at WFNZ just said they sent out the stuff to all the media people randomly out of the blue on Friday

Very well could be announcing Young is the pick.

gonna be strange to have a media darling as QB

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, Captroop said:

I was more excited for Stroud. But I'll believe in our the former QBs in our FO to be making the right call here.

Let me go watch some Bryce highlights and see if anything gets me excited.

I gotta be honest, this is like trying to rub one out to a video where the star just really isn't your type. That's Bryce. My semi-flacid fantasy QB.

That pretty much sums up my feeling as well. The Panthers have some fine coaches that are very capable of evaluating QB's, so whoever they chose I will applaud and gladly support.

I think both QB's will excel in the NFL and Bryce Young will prove his size doesn't matter and prove his doubters, which I once was, wrong.

Edited by KatsAzz
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Kyle Bailey at WFNZ just said they sent out the stuff to all the media people randomly out of the blue on Friday

Looking over his posts, he was a rhule guy, a darnold guy, a malik willis guy, a baker guy and now a bryce guy.  So we are basically fuged

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

It sounds like Fitt and Reich finally had their meeting to talk about who they liked, and it was like “say who your crush is on 3. 1…2..” and they both say Bryce Young and start high fiving and grab assing.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Now that the Young pick looks to becoming a reality, im starting to like Darnell Washington as the pick at #39 if he's available.

Giving Young a big target like that he can grow with would be awesome. Washington is also the best blocking TE in this draft. We can use him in many ways in this offense.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Now that the Young pick looks to becoming a reality, im starting to like Darnell Washington as the pick at #39 if he's available.

Giving Young a big target like that he can grow with would be awesome. Washington is also the best blocking TE in this draft. We can use him in many ways in this offense.

that would be a lot of roster space for tight end