• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Bryce Young make the Pro Bowl next season?

Shocker

16 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

What will happen here if Young doesn't live up to the high expectations many here have of him and if his first season is worse than bad.

The people who drafted him will be fired. The cycle continues.

Start thinking positive buddy...

• Poo 1

15 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

What will happen here if Young doesn't live up to the high expectations many here have of him and if his first season is worse than bad.

The same that’s happening now. Lots of I told you so’s and weird egos who think somebody is keeping score on the football forum they spend too much time on. 

If young is the pick and has a bad year I’ll chalk it up to growing pains. If he makes the pro bowl I’ll talk mad poo to falcons/saints/Bucs fans. 

I’m 100% fine with young or stroud. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

The same that’s happening now. Lots of I told you so’s and weird egos who think somebody is keeping score on the football forum they spend too much time on. 

If young is the pick and has a bad year I’ll chalk it up to growing pains. If he makes the pro bowl I’ll talk mad poo to falcons/saints/Bucs fans. 

I’m 100% fine with young or stroud. 

This will be so priceless. 

Nothing says Panthers more than a running QB and running the ball for the last decade and a half.

162yrds?!? 1.2yrds per carry?! Not a Panthers QB Bryce. Matt Corral IS a running QB, 1338 rush yards in the SEC as well as MATCHING Youngster in total QB performance. Half the QB. Why? Pick Will Anderson.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Nothing says Panthers more than a running QB and running the ball for the last decade and a half.

162yrds?!? 1.2yrds per carry?! Not a Panthers QB Bryce. Matt Corral IS a running QB, 1338 rush yards in the SEC as well as MATCHING Youngster in total QB performance. Half the QB. Why? Pick Will Anderson.

Running? He took 3 steps last preseason and straight on IR and you keep bring up Young’s fragility hahahahahahahhahaha

• Poo 1