• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

POLL: Have you accepted that Bryce Young will be a Panther yet, and are you excited?

Have you accepted that Bryce Young will be a Panther yet, and are you excited about it?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. topic

• I am excited, and I have accepted it
    • I am not excited, but I have concede that BY will be our QB
    • I am still in denial and think he won't be the pick - THE BETTING SITES REMOVING THE PANTHERS PICK, THE REPORTS ETC ARE A MASSIVE SMOKESCREEN!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2023 at 02:51 AM

I lean towards Stroud because I think he’s the safer pick but I get why people like Young. You can’t  teach how smart he is or the kind of young man he is.  At this point I’m accepting it, hope he can get up to 205lbs playing weight and wish him the best. NFCS is weak and for the taking. To root against our offense to prove a point would make you a terrible fan.

• Pie 4

I was excited as soon as we traded to #1 knowing we'd have a young QB that we were committed to building around. Am I worried about Young's size? Hell yes I am. But I said I'd trust this staff to make the right call and hope for the best and that's what I'm gonna do. There's no perfect prospect in this draft. It's not like we're bypassing an Andrew Luck type prospect.

• Pie 2

I was all for CJ Stroud at first.  Then the vegas odds changed, and I'm convinced it will be Bryce Young.  The Panthers staff is better qualified to make this decision than I am.  If Vegas has Bryce as our guy, then I'm ready to support him.  

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was excited as soon as we traded to #1 knowing we'd have a young QB that we were committed to building around. Am I worried about Young's size? Hell yes I am. But I said I'd trust this staff to make the right call and hope for the best and that's what I'm gonna do. There's no perfect prospect in this draft. It's not like we're bypassing an Andrew Luck type prospect.

I’m saving this thread for future use.

7 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Is it just me? Or are the Stroud folks more willing to accept Young? Whereas, the Young crowd will not accept any other result?

I never fell in love with any of them. I have huge concerns about Young's size. I have concerns about Stroud in terms of dealing with pressure and what he'll look like when his team isn't hands down more talented than the oppositions. I have concerns with Richardson's lack of college production and throwing mechanics.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I never fell in love with any of them. I have huge concerns about Young's size. I have concerns about Stroud in terms of dealing with pressure and what he'll look like when his team isn't hands down more talented than the oppositions. I have concerns with Richardson's lack of college production and throwing mechanics.

But none of that addresses the main question. Stroud fans seem more willing to accept Young. But the Young folks are just insufferable. I'm almost to the point I don't want anything to do with him. It's like when your aunt keeps trying to make you eat her pickled eggs. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 4

8 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

But none of that addresses the main question. Stroud fans seem more willing to accept Young. But the Young folks are just insufferable. I'm almost to the point I don't want anything to do with him. It's like when your aunt keeps trying to make you eat her pickled eggs. 

Don't let bad fans ruin your own fan experience. There will always be certain elements of any fanbase that are just insufferable.