• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GM Scott Fitterer on Bryce Rumors..

30 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

If that is the case then why is there no news on it anywhere. Nice false statement.

Lol he's been the most reliable guy we've had in here in a long time. As good as the sources the mods have had from time to time 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

You can click his profile and see all his/her post.

And all of them have them have been info that came true (you can time stamp if You’d like).  Only Miss was Jeff Nixon as TE coach.

I'll let you all keep track of that but there have been others with claims like the Leaky Faucet guy. I'm not saying run him off but there is some level of justification that anyone would be skeptical. Carry on 🫡

33 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

he is.  I dont know how people dont get this.  Young wouldnt cancel visits unless he knows hes getting picked.  Also it would be stupid for us to announce the pick now, its simple marketing.  As long as we dont commit to it, we're still the Prime talk of the NFL, so you keep people talking about the pick and your franchise.  Young will be the pick, and we wont announce it until we're on the clock, its as simple as that.

Exactly. This would be a very bad look for Young to do this unless he knew. The only other slight possibility was that Houston told him he was the pick if Carolina didn’t pick him. However that went out the window too once they indicated they were open to trading it

9 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I think at this point we should expect Bryce to be the pick unless we hear otherwise.. everything we've heard for several days is Bryce, it's Bryce unless it's some sort of elaborate smoke screen to make the Texans trade up 

I'm personally a Stroud fan but I'm not burying my head in the sand and ignoring the reports 

I'll hang onto hope for another week before the crushing reality sets in next Thursday.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, poundaway said:

So between Person's article and Claws statement, are you still in the "it COULD be Stroud" crowd?

Are you still in the "Matt Rhule can turn it around" crowd?

(granted, there wasn't a whole lot of "crowd" to that crowd)

To answer the question, it's the NFL. Unpredictable things happen.

If they didn't, I'd never have any reason to be nervous before a draft (and I always am/.

Edited by Mr. Scot

32 minutes ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

I had Josh McCown as new QB coach before there was any news on it. Same for Parks Frazier and Thomas Brown for their respective positions.

But if you don’t want insider info, and just call it false statements that’s cool. I don’t need to post here anymore. 

WE need you to post in here.

Feed Me Love GIF by Travis Foster

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

44 minutes ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

I had Josh McCown as new QB coach before there was any news on it. Same for Parks Frazier and Thomas Brown for their respective positions.

But if you don’t want insider info, and just call it false statements that’s cool. I don’t need to post here anymore. 

Check your mailbox