• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GM Scott Fitterer on Bryce Rumors..

1 hour ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

I had Josh McCown as new QB coach before there was any news on it. Same for Parks Frazier and Thomas Brown for their respective positions.

But if you don’t want insider info, and just call it false statements that’s cool. I don’t need to post here anymore. 

You are appreciated! Disregard the trolls.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 4
  • Poo 1

Aaron Wilson posted an article on Twitter stating the bears and Texans had trade talks. One of the proposals was sending the 2 and 12 to the bears for the first pick. It doesn’t state if that’s what the bears asked for or the Texans offered, just curious, if they offered 2 and 12 to Carolina, should they take it? 

13 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Aaron Wilson posted an article on Twitter stating the bears and Texans had trade talks. One of the proposals was sending the 2 and 12 to the bears for the first pick. It doesn’t state if that’s what the bears asked for or the Texans offered, just curious, if they offered 2 and 12 to Carolina, should they take it? 

I think Bryce is the best QB in this draft but not by that wide of a margin. Hypothetically speaking if that’s on the table I highly consider it as I don’t think the drop off between Bryce and CJ/AR is that large. If they threw in a 24 first I’m probably even more eager on it. The thing with this draft is it’s so weak at the top. But I think CJ & JSN >> Bryce

• Pie 3

15 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

That would be enticing, but I believe the ship has sailed. All parties involved have begun envisioning BY as our franchise QB. Indeed, the source says BY will soon have a home in Charlotte.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Decision has not BEEN MADE I really wish yall would relax either way we win but yall trying to push this Bryce agenda need to chill..

Unless of course Scott fitterer is a member of this board

He will be in a few years when his turkey neck fat fuging ass gets fired for drafting a dude who is 5 inches away from being classified as a little person with the first overall pick continuing a trend of this franchise being a Super Bowl free joke. 

15 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I think Bryce is the best QB in this draft but not by that wide of a margin. Hypothetically speaking if that’s on the table I highly consider it as I don’t think the drop off between Bryce and CJ/AR is that large. If they threw in a 24 first I’m probably even more eager on it. The thing with this draft is it’s so weak at the top. But I think CJ & JSN >> Bryce

You started strong there but lost the momentum at the end.  We are talking about a generational talent in Bryce Young and he plays the most important position.  You don’t trade yourself into a position to get him to then trade yourself out of it

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2