• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PTSD Trigger Warning

NAS

Has he ever actually given a real “football” answer or just spit the same garbage like “I have to watch the tape” “those guys know what they need to do” “we’ll fix some things up” constantly. He’s not even a good speaker. How did this moron get nfl / NCAA jobs? I need his luck.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

Rhule to Nebraska always made a ton of sense. He's been successful dragging college programs out of the gutter but he's never proven he can build on that and actually make the step toward being a contender. Well, Nebraska's glory days aren't even visible in the rearview mirror and they're deep in the gutter. If Rhule can get them out of the gutter it'll be a successful hire for them. They can worry about taking the next step once they're out of the gutter.

I was seeing this potential eventual pairing as far back as early last September.

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/178686-luke-decock-calling-out-rhule/?do=findComment&comment=5901636

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rhule to Nebraska always made a ton of sense. He's been successful dragging college programs out of the gutter but he's never proven he can build on that and actually make the step toward being a contender. Well, Nebraska's glory days aren't even visible in the rearview mirror and they're deep in the gutter. If Rhule can get them out of the gutter it'll be a successful hire for them. They can worry about taking the next step once they're out of the gutter.

I was seeing this potential eventual pairing as far back as early last September.

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/178686-luke-decock-calling-out-rhule/?do=findComment&comment=5901636

8 years though, I wonder when they can cut bait financially if the fraud comes to light. He didn't really coach college in the NIL era so if he can't recruit off snake oil sales he might be screwed

• Beer 2

33 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

The animus towards Rhule is weird. All he did was suck in the NFL. He didn’t do anything outside of football to really warrant much hate. lots of college coaches sucked in the NFL too, who knows how Nebraska could go. 

Rhule was dead to me the moment he disrespected the best QB in Carolina history.

• Pie 5