• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Draft Odds?

joemac

40 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Meh, after weeks of predictable storylines the NFL and media outlets needed some last minute drama going into draft day.  Cue Levis rumors.

Yeah, we all realize it is probably 100% B.S, but it adds a little excitement to what has been a long wait to NFL Draft day.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I don't recall him being on the Levis train until this thread. He was a Stroud fan first and then Richardson after finding out how big he is. Someone must have let him know how big Levis is or he googled the guy. Rippadon is literally Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF when it comes to QBs and size.

Not paying attention I was on the Levis bandwagon LAST season as my annual dark horse value player.

They think he's even better than I thought.

I'm not like the dum dums. Look back at my history. I started the OFFICIAL WILL LEVIS BANDWAGON here.

When your pick changes, your player available changes. 

Stop hating bro.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Not paying attention I was on the Levis bandwagon LAST season as my annual dark horse value player.

They think he's even better than I thought.

I'm not like the dum dums. Look back at my history. I started the OFFICIAL WILL LEVIS BANDWAGON here.

When your pick changes, your player available changes. 

Stop hating bro.

Not hating at all. Now, not paying attention? Yeah, that happens

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

Don't even know why people entertaining this. Bryce Young is the pick. All signs point to it. 

If we stay at 1

If the Colts come in with a ridiculous offer to move up, you can't say no

The Colts really, really, really love Levis. They don't want him in Houston

Edited by amcoolio

14 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

With this thread Rippadon has jumped on the bandwagon of every first round QB besides Bryce Young. I think that should tell everyone what QB the Panthers are drafting

Anybody but the mouse pretty much.

Less isn't more.

My thing is, if it was gonna be Levis, SOMEBODY would’ve picked up on it by now. All the insiders don’t get their info from the same people so I’m certain there would’ve been at least 1 person who would’ve put out that they’ve heard “rumblings” about Levis or whatever. 

Besides, the mods on here with connections have said even if the pick wasn’t Bryce it’d be AR. And Crown and Claw said it was Bryce so yeah I’m calling BS right now. 

Bryce is still like a -1600 favorite so until Levis overtakes him there then I’m not trippin.