• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis #1 to the Panthers Confirmed

tukafan21

21 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've never heard of him outside of seeing occasional tweets. If I had to guess, I'd say he's a parody account.

Yes, a parody account.  Alternately, you can think of his posts as a Rorschach test; you'll see what you want to believe is true.

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

The onion of the mock draft world. Again I am glad I am not a Mod on this board. This post would be instant ban. No laughing from me but I’ll still pie you anyway

the voice ban GIF

i'm considering asking the other mods to implement some sort of VIP SuperPoster status to give OP for this great thread

• The D 1

48 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've never heard of him outside of seeing occasional tweets. If I had to guess, I'd say he's a parody account.

he's actually not a parody, he sincerely holds his beliefs and there are signs that he does like his donations and affiliations. he just delivers his opinions in a trolly/outlandish sort of way for his own amusement.

2 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

^^^ Did a mod edit my post or does this site automatically change The Golden Calf of Bristol's name when you put it in a post?

(guess I'm about to find out when I hit enter here lol)

Yes. The Golden Calf of Bristol changes.  It's as funny as poo

37 minutes ago, rodeo said:

he's actually not a parody, he sincerely holds his beliefs and there are signs that he does like his donations and affiliations. he just delivers his opinions in a trolly/outlandish sort of way for his own amusement.

I assumed Kong ago it was a parody. I didn't know it was in question