• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Appealing to authority? The staff isn’t concerned if people on a board love the pick or not. It’s not going to change their mind. I’d rather just wait and see.

Of course they don't care? We're both not on the staff. This is a forum, where people can give opinions. If your opinion cannot be argued, and you have to appeal to authority to give it weight, then you probably don't have much to back your opinion.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Appealing to Frank Reich and Ejiro Evero is a little bit different than appealing to Marty Hurney.

This is just a replay of Kony Ealy and Gaulden.

It'll take 3 years and then we'll be allowed to have any criticism of a move staff has made.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Of course they don't care? We're both not on the staff. This is a forum, where people can give opinions. If your opinion cannot be argued, and you have to appeal to authority to give it weight, then you probably don't have much to back your opinion.

We aren’t appealing to authority. The “authority” isn’t reading this. I’m just willing to wait and see on draft picks and a brand new staff. It’s ok to gamble on mid/late 3rd rounders. It’s really not that big of a deal.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

We aren’t appealing to authority. The “authority” isn’t reading this. I’m just willing to wait and see on draft picks and a brand new staff. It’s ok to gamble on mid/late 3rd rounders. It’s really not that big of a deal.

People acted like we traded away our remaining first round picks from here on out over this dude.

It was a late 3rd and 4th rounder lmao

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You're not getting it.

appeal to authority - Google Search

You, can have 'faith' if you want. I don't mind. At the same time, I can have the opinion that it wasn't worth trading a fourth round pick to move up a handful of spots for a temperamental, gadget, project player that will be 25 during his first season in the NFL. I don't mind what others think, don't quote me trying to change my mind if all you have is 'faith' in the current front office staff.

Edited by Krovvy
  • Poo 1

We've gonna have a healthy UDFA class this, assuming Fitterer stays with the last two picks and doesn't trade back or trade Corral for a 6th or 7th, Carolina will still have 20 available roster spots. Like 15-17 of those will probably be UDFAs.

1 minute ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

People acted like we traded away our remaining first round picks from here on out over this dude.

It was a late 3rd and 4th rounder lmao

Hahahaha, yeah, totally. Like where though, haha, where did someone say that, haha?

Edited by Krovvy
  • Poo 1