• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

6 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

If you don't feel bad for Levis well then you are just mean.

I'm mean. It's gold. Pure 28 carrot gold. Lol.  Dude looks like a 80's bully in a movie. Like a Cobra Kai,  skiing sweater on his shoulders,  WASP whose daddy owns the ski mountain or country club.  I'm not mean I'm pulling for the underdog. Hooker needs to be taken before Levis.  Gboro kid likely never been on skis but he glides on the football field. Levis is mechanical. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Time to see who the last pick of the first round is... does KC take their pick or trade down??

Oh, they're picking. Damn! I was hoping the Panthers would be able to trade back up to take a pass rusher, but I wonder if they like the currently available prospects to make it to them. 

They might even think think the current crop allows them to potentially trade back?

KC gets their defense a pass rusher with Felix Anudike-Uzomah out of nearby Kansas State! Chiefs fans are going nuts and it is awesome

What a fun 1st round. That top 10 was one of the most interesting and wild that I've seen in awhile. There are a lot of good players available!!

2 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Every few years there is that dude, aka Cam Chancellor, Honey Badger, this guy Nolan Smith is it. 100% leader and a bad azz player, I'd trade to top of second now. He is Sam Mills, look him up!

Ummm he got picked already, lol

1 minute ago, mickeye76 said:

I'm mean. It's gold. Pure 28 carrot gold. Lol.  Dude looks like a 80's bully in a movie. Like a Cobra Kai,  skiing sweater on his shoulders,  WASP whose daddy owns the ski mountain or country club.  I'm not mean I'm pulling for the underdog. Hooker needs to be taken before Levis.  Gboro kid likely never been on skis but he glides on the football field. Levis is mechanical. 

Yeah I don't get the defense. I lost respect for him when I glanced at his tik tok page and he had one making fun of his girlfriend not being as attractive as she thinks she is when looking in the mirror. I was like what kind of psycho would post this kinda crap not only in general but also when you're about to enter the NFL draft? CJ did nothing and got crushed in the media, Levis is lucky he didn't get smeared harder than the stupid food stuff

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

Bro! You just made me boo this guy and throw beer on his head in the the green room. I hate you for it! 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1