• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lamar Signs 5 year Extension

shaq

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I was told that the Ravens didn't want him by a few Huddlers. 

They always wanted him, like they stated I might add, it was just getting the numbers right in order to make everyone happy. 

I bet it's at least 190 guaranteed. 

There’s a lot of Huddlers who think they know more than they really do. The Ravens were in 1st with Lamar. Dropped out of first, and the playoff picture without him. Of course they wanted him back.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Okay how much? 👀

That's what I'm wondering. I would think it's on par with what Hurts got. I think that with the market essentially drying up and the clusterf*ck that Watson and Wilson situations turned into really hurt his chances of ee getting that kind of deal. It was kind of realistic last year, but this year there was a lack of stupid teams.

Plus the Ravens through the bait out there and it was reasonable, but there were no takers.

I guess he finally realized no one was going to love him like Baltimore.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Ravens moving more towards a passing offense with the firing of Greg Roman, and hiring of Todd Monken. Report is they are very interested in adding another passing weapon, either in the draft or trading. Odell, Bateman, potentially either Hopkins/Flowers/Q Johnson

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

If that's accurate that's...not what I'd call a huge increase (relatively speaking, of course). The guaranteed money is what everyone will be asking about though.

The next question to be answered will be whether it turns out to be a smart deal on the part of the Ravens.

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

There’s a lot of Huddlers who think they know more than they really do. The Ravens were in 1st with Lamar. Dropped out of first, and the playoff picture without him. Of course they wanted him back.

People just hated him. I remember debating with one poster about Lamar and Derek Carr lmao

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1