• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An Albert Breer special: Panthers have explored moving back into 1st round for a pass rusher

TheSpecialJuan

image.png.a3a453362534eb1fb2f5c3e23757b89c.png

Would #114 get Chase Young?  You know he isn't going back there in '24?

If our second (#39) and our fourth (#114) got us Lucas Van Ness I'd consider it. He could be Watt level.

I'd honestly trade back with Miami if they'd listen.  Target a solid CB and zone in on Dereck Hall.  Offer our picks #39 and #145 for Miami's #51, #94, and #197

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

For someone who is the first to get up in their feelings when called out for sharing information they think they have it’s weird you’d take this route but you do you. 

im not even sure what you mean by that.  I was "punching the clock" meaning i was done with the convo and moving into draft mode.

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

For someone who is the first to get up in their feelings when called out for sharing information they think they have it’s weird you’d take this route but you do you. 

Ah.... actually i totally missed that.. ahah "broken clock"... "even a broken clock is right twice" .... maaaan that would have landed better. Lets go with that.

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Edited by TheCasillas

Just now, TheCasillas said:

im not even sure what you mean by that.  I was "punching the clock" meaning i was done with the convo and moving into draft mode.

I figured you were playing the broken clock is right twice a day 

Anyways let’s move on. We won’t agree on Chinn. I won’t fault them for moving him, you don’t agree, that’s completely fine. That’s why I come to this board, to have people counter what I think 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

I figured you were playing the broken clock is right twice a day 

Anyways let’s move on. We won’t agree on Chinn. I won’t fault them for moving him, you don’t agree, that’s completely fine. That’s why I come to this board, to have people counter what I think 

no worries. i missed a golden opportunity there, haha. i blame the mezcal. 

19 minutes ago, BeenPounding said:

If our second (#39) and our fourth (#114) got us Lucas Van Ness I'd consider it. He could be Watt level.

I'd honestly trade back with Miami if they'd listen.  Target a solid CB and zone in on Dereck Hall.  Offer our picks #39 and #145 for Miami's #51, #94, and #197

I would trade #114 for Chase Young in a heartbeat. If he somehow stays healthy we strike gold. His talent is not the problem. Maybe he needs new trainers?

2 hours ago, BeenPounding said:

Call and ask. Worst thing they can say is no. 

2 hours ago, BeenPounding said:

Washington isnt trading Chase Young lol

They're making him prove hes not a bust before they give him a big contract, but if he plays well they'll pay up for him.