• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So let’s talk about Levis

NAS

9 minutes ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

BUt hE'S TaLL?!?! hoW cAn hE FaIL?!

We are quite a long way off of determining who is going to fail. Again, very weird to see so many take joy in someone else's misery. Schadenfreude the Germans call it. I think whoever said this was a one quarterback draft may end up being right though.

• Pie 6

11 hours ago, rebelrouser said:

We are quite a long way off of determining who is going to fail. Again, very weird to see so many take joy in someone else's misery. Schadenfreude the Germans call it. I think whoever said this was a one quarterback draft may end up being right though.

That’s the norm in here. We cling to our players until they leave and then they always sucked. We overrate our own guys like crazy. It’s a weird phenomenon and I am not a Levis fan either. One bad day is meaningless, just like one really good day is as well. We’ll know about our guy this year but Levis isn’t starting for at least a year.

• Pie 4

59 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

That’s the norm in here. We cling to our players until they leave and then they always sucked. We overrate our own guys like crazy. It’s a weird phenomenon and I am not a Levis fan either. One bad day is meaningless, just like one really good day is as well. We’ll know about our guy this year but Levis isn’t starting for at least a year.

Who cares about your virtue signaling.  I don't like his attitude and think he's a bust.  That's what fan forums are for.  I'm not picketing in front of his house and heckling him or his family.  If you don't like it, go find a safe space 🙂

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

11 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

He's even more like Darnold than we thought. Got the tools but seems stuck in his own head.

Darnold had a good college career.  Will Levi's game tape at Kentucky last season is mostly terrible. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, NAS said:

Who cares about your virtue signaling.  I don't like his attitude and think he's a bust.  That's what fan forums are for.  I'm not picketing in front of his house and heckling him or his family.  If you don't like it, go find a safe space 🙂

Lol. I don’t have any faith in him, just think it’s funny our mentality in here. Just responding to the other guy because it’s obvious how we act about ours versus theirs. It’s why we are the most obsessive fan base and respond so defensively like a victim. I mean, could your post be more in line with that, snowflake.

17 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

I always thought Will Levis was overrated

Happens every year with the draft and QBs. Stroud and Young were top 5 guys just like 2021 where we knew we’d have a few top 1st rounders. Heck, Fields should have gone higher but Wilson and Lance got crazy love like AR. Richardson was a freak and Indy went for it but Willis, Levis, Corral, etc. all went later than their hypers pumped them up as 1st rounders even with obvious flaws.

• Pie 3

31 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Lol. I don’t have any faith in him, just think it’s funny our mentality in here. Just responding to the other guy because it’s obvious how we act about ours versus theirs. It’s why we are the most obsessive fan base and respond so defensively like a victim. I mean, could your post be more in line with that, snowflake.

Lol you’re projecting your own insecurities. I am not defensive about anything just having fun with this.  I don’t care if someone criticizes or makes fun of our players. It’s par for the course