• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NFL News

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Calf Strains are 4-6 week recovery so Burrow either will make it back before the season or miss a game or two. But I agree the NFL is more fun with Burrow out there. 

Yeah you hate to see injuries but injuries to starting QBs really hurt teams and injuries to elite QBs hurt the NFL’s ratings. I hope he plays all year. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's fuggin terrible man. Not just for Burrow (obviously hoping for a speedy recovery because the NFL is better when he's playing), but for the fans too. Imagine spending all offseason eagerly waiting to see your team for the new NFL season, only for your fandom to derail before it even starts because your superstar QB got hurt in training camp. Absolutely terrible for everybody. I'm hoping it really is just a calf strain like first thought instead of something more serious.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 2

12 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952avxsavb7vt5ae2xr8

Sam Howell is STILL one I had hoped we would take and feel like we missed the boat on. What did they get him for? Was he a sixth round pick? I dont even remember but all I do remember is how disappointed I was that we didnt go after him when he fell so far in the draft.

16 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Sam Howell is STILL one I had hoped we would take and feel like we missed the boat on. What did they get him for? Was he a sixth round pick? I dont even remember but all I do remember is how disappointed I was that we didnt go after him when he fell so far in the draft.

Matt Rhule would have buried him just like he did with Corral and we’d be sitting here in the same position with Bryce Young and Howell instead of Corral just hoping he shows enough in preseason to develop some trade value.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

Matt Rhule would have buried him just like he did with Corral and we’d be sitting here in the same position with Bryce Young and Howell instead of Corral just hoping he shows enough in preseason to develop some trade value.

I mean this is a fair point