• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Devils Game 2 Round 2 8pm

8 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

After a series and 2 games, what I have learned from the playoffs is that if I don't watch the Canes, they have the game of their lives. Apparently I will have to watch replays the rest of the playoffs when we win the Cup

Great idea. Please keep on watching replays the rest of the playoffs. LOL 🙂

• Pie 2

I’m amazed how well we are doing. All these trade deadline players and the canes are outplaying everyone. I was wrong and eat crow all day long on that one. 

we may just have a cup team boys. Go to NJ, go 1-1 or hell just win it all up there. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

10 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Raleigh bringing home the championship. That Raleigh crowd really knows how to support a pro franchise...

Raleigh is a great town and I've only lived in Charlotte before.  If the Panthers did ever move to Raleigh then it wouldn't phase my fandom one bit. I'd actually be sort of excited.  I love heading to Raleigh for Canes games.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Still hungover but man. I’ve been to several games over the past few years including the playoffs and that was the best performance I’ve seen. You sign Rod to a lifetime contract. His system just works and these guys literally put it all on the line for him. 

@MillionDollarCam said maybe there is something to this philosophy and not mortgaging picks and young players for trade deadline acquisitions and it’s starting to look like that’s correct path. 

If we can steal a game in New Jersey, the sky is the limit. 

Freddie has been remarkable. KK’s contract was a steal and fug Montreal. He’s our next Staal. This team still has a bright future regardless of what happens this year. 

Go Canes. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Yeah,  no opposing fans are hijacking our barn , like what happens Sundays in Charlotte, even during the best Cam Newton years 

Go to a game when the Rangers or Boston come to town and get back to me.

Last night, however, was a straight up party and probably the most fun I’ve ever had at a sports game. The score and having my kids with me had something to do with it, but last night was just down right awesome. 

• Pie 2

59 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Still hungover but man. I’ve been to several games over the past few years including the playoffs and that was the best performance I’ve seen. You sign Rod to a lifetime contract. His system just works and these guys literally put it all on the line for him. 

@MillionDollarCam said maybe there is something to this philosophy and not mortgaging picks and young players for trade deadline acquisitions and it’s starting to look like that’s correct path. 

If we can steal a game in New Jersey, the sky is the limit. 

Freddie has been remarkable. KK’s contract was a steal and fug Montreal. He’s our next Staal. This team still has a bright future regardless of what happens this year. 

Go Canes. 

This may be the homer in me talking, but if we can play the rest of the playoffs like the last 2 nights, I don’t see anyone winning 4 against this team. Tall order, but they’ve looked like a team on a mission this series. 

• Pie 2