• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

1 minute ago, Cam Lawter said:

You are coping. The guy just dropped off and delivered a gun and you don't think he is going to be paying attention?  People get away with being a piece of poo all the time. We get it, the law can't charge him. You acting like he is some innocent bystander in all this is crazy though

I don’t know if he is innocent or not and neither do you. Right now he is a witness who has been cleared of any charges which is all we as the public know.

3 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

I doubt they keep all those picks but yeah if he’s at 41 get it done. 

They better not keep them all after Kupchak gave that bs excuse for trading the #13 pick for a bunch of second rounders so they could use them for trade chips.

37 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

I read the article. The text messages sent to Miller were some really shady poo. I'll include it here.

"bring him his joint"

“rl jus got da fakin.”

This conversation was picked up from Miller's dash cam when they picked up the gun.

“The heat is in the hat,” one said.

“Is there one in the head?” the other replied.

“You know it is,” the other said.

Yeah, but keep believing he "had no idea" that something wasn't about to go down. 

Also it's not the 90's and he wasn't at the club, you don't need a DD near a college campus when you can call an Uber. 

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Also it's not the 90's and he wasn't at the club, you don't need a DD near a college campus when you can call an Uber. 

Oh man, guess the cops better call you then. Somebody needs to tell them their security camera footage of Miller dropping his friends off, the receipts and staff testimony from the restaurant he ate at, the cell phone records, the other friend he gave a ride home, are all a lie. That was clearly all a ploy for Miller to give his friend’s gun a nice ride around town until he needed it to commit a crime. I guess they used AI to fake it all. 

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

Oh man, guess the cops better call you then. Somebody needs to tell them their security camera footage of Miller dropping his friends off, the receipts and staff testimony from the restaurant he ate at, the cell phone records, the other friend he gave a ride home, are all a lie. That was clearly all a ploy for Miller to give his friend’s gun a nice ride around town until he needed it to commit a crime. I guess they used AI to fake it all. 

You probably are one of the ones who would say "But he was in the choir at Church, there is no way he could of done that!".  You give this guy way too much benefit of the doubt for someone you don't even know personally. The optics are flat out poo for him. This is the last time I'm going to speak about it though. 

• Beer 1