• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

fuging rigged nonsense but I’ll take moving up to pick between Scoot and Miller, prob Scoot. Him and Melo can make it work together I’m definitely not trading him. Huge to not stay at 4 or drop as this is a 3 player draft really

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

fug I thought it was our time to get lucky for once. Scoot Henderson would easily be #1 most years though. 

We taking Brandon Miller. Scoot and LaMelo play the same position.

Miller can hit the 3 and can create his own shot at 6'9.

I will be shocked if Miller isn't the pick.

• Pie 2

Within the next 20 years at least a few of these consistently struggling small market teams won't reside in their current cities anymore. Crap like this is a big part of the reason why. Stars only pursuing big markets aren't helping either. Once LeBron hangs it up the league is going downhill anyway.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

fuging rigged nonsense but I’ll take moving up to pick between Scoot and Miller, prob Scoot. Him and Melo can make it work together I’m definitely not trading him. Huge to not stay at 4 or drop as this is a 3 player draft really

Of course it's rigged fatboy Windhorst basically spilled the beans when he said Wemby knew he was going to San Antonio 2 months ago.

I already knew it was rigged, but having this confirmation basically sealed it.lol