• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young is officially the starting QB.

pantherclaw

5 hours ago, methodtoll said:

I still think the long term plan is to have Corral as the #2 at some point in the future. Dalton's time in the NFL is coming to a end soon so makes since to prep both guys. I still don't get the hate for Corral on this forum, I mean, even Fitterer warned us he would be a project QB... Give him time to develop!

If Corral is still on this team at any point where he'd be the main backup, then our coach would have done him a great disservice. 

Edited by pantherclaw

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

People never run out of things to complain about. 

AIn't that the bloody truth. Any slight, whether real or imagined can set them off. Although I will admit we have some who are so bad at it, it's a form of entertainment all its own. lol

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 6/9/2023 at 12:09 PM, Gerry Green said:

Dude, with all due respect. Nobody cares. You are preaching to an empty choir. 

Dude, just stop. You aren’t that guy. You think you are, but you aren’t.

Rhule comes up in every thread. He sucked bad enough, no need to invent stuff, so if I want to correct someone with facts, I will. I really don’t care about your opinion so feel free to not reply to my posts.

• Beer 2

17 minutes ago, Green-Ghost said:

Future rookie of the year.

Very decent chance of it. I think he's definitely in the best situation of all the likely rookie QB starters. OROY is virtually always a QB, RB, or WR. WR seems highly unlikely this year. Not that there won't be good WRs out of this class (I hope we got one of them), it's just that none are expected to be plug and play studs. 

If I was a betting man, I'd bet very heavily on the OROY being either Bryce Young or Bijan Robinson.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, WhoKnows said:

Dude, just stop. You aren’t that guy. You think you are, but you aren’t.

Rhule comes up in every thread. He sucked bad enough, no need to invent stuff, so if I want to correct someone with facts, I will. I really don’t care about your opinion so feel free to not reply to my posts.

Rage on lol

7 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

Rage on lol

You can’t help it can you, lol. Gotta get the last word in, but I’ll let you reply again and let you have the last word. It is funny that you complain in every thread about other people complaining and don’t see the irony.

for those of you who think that he is injury prone, I will say that our 5'10", 200 lb starting QB who was drafted first overall will have a longer career than our 6'5" 250 lb. starting QB who was drafted first overall. 

Sure, some will call me a jinx and others will simply marvel at my ability to see the future--but i have spoken.

• Pie 1