• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rank Andy Dalton in this list.

thunderraiden

3 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

The players you mentioned above haven't , aren't trying to make an NFL team when they're done.  

Cam is the best player my Carolina Panthers have ever had. PERIOD.  ( only MVP this team has ever come close to having ) 

I loved him as a player.  NO HATE. But some of y'all can't get over the fact , his career is over . And for some reason, if I don't want him as  a back up, you guys with the I LOVE CAM tattoos lol,  say I'm a hater.

No I don't want him in a Panthers Uniform.  I'd love to see him involved with the team in some aspect.

It hurts you people cheer for Cam?

That's basically what it comes down to. We can't even discuss the topic because people want to talk about Cam. 

At some point you have to realize Cam is popular and his fans will always be fans. Nobody is even talking about Cam coming back. The people who say that do it just to get guys like you to respond. Cam career is over but his fans will still root for him.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

The players you mentioned above haven't , aren't trying to make an NFL team when they're done.  

Cam is the best player my Carolina Panthers have ever had. PERIOD.  ( only MVP this team has ever come close to having ) 

I loved him as a player.  NO HATE. But some of y'all can't get over the fact , his career is over . And for some reason, if I don't want him as  a back up, you guys with the I LOVE CAM tattoos lol,  say I'm a hater.

No I don't want him in a Panthers Uniform.  I'd love to see him involved with the team in some aspect.

The dense crew here just throws out garbage false equivalencies and abandon logical thinking if their idol is besmirched.

I loved having Cam as our QB. I also love signing the best players we can to our roster and Cam is not one of them. Ship sailed, guys. Retire your 2015 NFC champion shirts and hats.

On 6/10/2023 at 6:37 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

How much longer till preseason?

No shot at you OP I get it nothing else to talk about.

Cam

Everybody Else

Baker Shitfield is by far the worst of the bunch.

15 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It hurts you people cheer for Cam?

That's basically what it comes down to. We can't even discuss the topic because people want to talk about Cam. 

At some point you have to realize Cam is popular and his fans will always be fans. Nobody is even talking about Cam coming back. The people who say that do it just to get guys like you to respond. Cam career is over but his fans will still root for him.

This is how YOU kicked off replies to this thread. Stating emphatically that a 2021 Cam is in an entirely different tier than all other recent back-up QBs we've had. You INJECT foolish talk into threads. When called out, you play victim and point to others with rational thinking as "Cam haters."

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

This is how YOU kicked off replies to this thread. Stating emphatically that a 2021 Cam is in an entirely different tier than all other recent back-up QBs we've had. You INJECT foolish talk into threads. When called out, you play victim and point to others with rational thinking as "Cam haters."

Thank you. He's a drama queen.

46 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

So you mad because I said Cam was the best QB of the bunch.

Man you guys have to stop this. It's ok if people like Cam. You can't get mad because we rank him highly. This is not about playing victim.

This is about people getting angry because Cam name is mentioned. Nobody asked you to go on a rant about Cam and his fans.

Grow up.

• Pie 1

To an extent, it probably depends on what the team around them is and how big of a load is asked of them. 

Ask very little and to efficiently manage a game? Teddy moves higher.  Cam probably moves up too in a running O playing to a good D. 

Bad team around them and ask them to pull off some magic? Other QBs have higher odds of working out that random offensive miracle.  Teddy starts falling.  Cam falls way down.  PJ, Taylor, start to rise up some. 

On 6/10/2023 at 6:11 PM, thunderraiden said:

Just a thought experiment. Was  looking at a list of top 10 back-up QB's in the league and the red rifle came in at #2. And that got me thinking... even though he's our back-up, is he one the best QB we've had on the roster in the last few seasons?

The List:

• Kyle Allen
  • Taylor Heinicke
  • Bridgewater
  • PJ Tucker
  • Sam Darnold
  • Andy Dalton
  • Baker Mayfield
  • Post-Patriots Cam Newton

My Ranking:

Bridgewater 4 

Andy Dalton 2 

Taylor Heinicke 1

Post-Patriots Cam Newton 5

Sam Darnold 3

Baker Mayfield 6

Kyle Allen 7

My thoughts. 

On 6/11/2023 at 8:13 PM, pantherclaw said:

I fuging hate the bullshit around Cam. 

Evidently ya can't say anything negative without hating. And even them it's the teams fault. 

fug that stupid narrative.  

When we drafted Cam, I was excited, because of his potential to be one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game. 

While Cam was a great athlete, and a force on the field, he failed to live up to even moderate expectations from myself.  This all the while wanting him to be the best. That's not a hater, that is a supporter, and one that doesn't sit here way too long down this stupid broken road, still wearing Cam colored glasses. 

I am with you. I feel Cam’s story is one of unfulfilled potential.
I always rooted for him and the team. Always.

Hate is a word used erroneously nowadays by so many that don’t understand what real hate is (hint: it is even stronger than what people are feeling that are mad at me for ‘hating’ on him).

• Beer 1

On 6/12/2023 at 10:47 AM, OceanPanther said:

He did win MVP though