• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jammie Robinson

razorwolf

IMO

I’d put Robinson in a role like Jeremy Chinn as Nickel since he’s so versatile. Players and Coaches are raving on his ball skills and his ability of learning the defensive playbook so fast. He could be a backup to Chinn’s position when it’s used in the defense!

• Pie 4

Didn’t love this pick when it happend, but seeing this guys mentality and competitive nature I think he has a real place on this team. Also, camp news doesn’t mean too much expectations shouldn’t be too high for a 5th round rookie.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, therealmjl said:

He brought that dog in him as a Gamecock. I didn't really follow him when he left to FSU but he is a competitor and a willing tackler. I like the chip he's going to bring as well.

teams can never have enough dawgs, just most need to be good ones......

I like his talkin and use it to better the team!

Really hoping he can be an impact player in the secondary. Lord knows there's opportunities to get ok the field if he is.

In the ideal world, he's the ball hawking FS I've been begging for for years. Literally for decades. The NFL has been progressively getting more and more pass happy while we have continued to field two strong safety types on the back end much to my dismay and dissatisfaction.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, RJK said:

Let’s let him play a snap before we agree 144 players aren’t better than him 

Lol Cam says there ain’t 32 and it’s a riot due to his pedigree. 

Everybody likes an underdog.

• Beer 1

17 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Really hoping he can be an impact player in the secondary. Lord knows there's opportunities to get ok the field if he is.

In the ideal world, he's the ball hawking FS I've been begging for for years. Literally for decades. The NFL has been progressively getting more and more pass happy while we have continued to field two strong safety types on the back end much to my dismay and dissatisfaction.

It seems to me that the S position has fallen down the rankings of "most important positions".  Only about 10 years ago, there were Superstar S's all over the place.

I have a bit of a theory on why.