• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SI discusses Panther wide receivers

panthers55

16 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

Don’t sleep on Derek Wright, he had a really good preseason last year and the staff has been talking really high about him.

Dude had like 5 catches and 100 yards on like 20 snaps or something crazy like that.

The second coming of Taye Biddle.

There is potential/talent at the WR position. It may not be as highly thought of as some on here would prefer. But that's the case on almost anything every year.

Can't wait for the bullets to start flying and this group to show out. Going to be interesting to see who is willing to admit they were wrong. 

19 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Once again when it comes to our WR's...

Don't tell me show me!

I know they are older, but Adam and dj both had pro bowl seasons. I keep seeing "wrs suxc, etc" I dont see that, but theres this rookie QB and new system.... Still feel fine about WRs, unless the ugly injury bug hits. 

My main concern is with Sanders, 4 TEs,; how will the WRs fill in? Rookie QB most times running the ball more and short safe dump offs to TEs and RBs.... If the ball isnt coming the WR, will the effort remain??