• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evero's defense will be fast and aggressive.

panthers55

24 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Evero is already making a lot. Money won't be why he jumps, it will be to be a HC. Then again being DC on this staff might be better than HC of some teams.

Hopefully he is choosy. No need to jump ship to a terrible team and blow your HC chances. 

I would have felt better if we would have at least signed a proven cb on the opposite side of horn and also horn HAS to stay healthy all season or yeah.....there's just a lot of questions on the backend of our D but a good pass rush will help a lot in that dept.

On 7/8/2023 at 4:10 PM, ladypanther said:

Our only hope to delay it is 1) There are no good looking HC openings next year and 2) Tepper throws money like Detroit did with Ben Johnson.

Money isn't the end all be all. Ambition would be for a Head Coaching job. Say something like Seattle comes up, you'd take that over the increased pay to stick around just due to their program alone. 

17 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Money isn't the end all be all. Ambition would be for a Head Coaching job. Say something like Seattle comes up, you'd take that over the increased pay to stick around just due to their program alone. 

See #1.....There are no good looking HC openings next year 

I think Tuttle will play better than expected, and one of either, Haynes or Barno will play above expectations, i think Jaycee takes another step as well.    

Crazy excited, and i plan to drive up to Charlotte for a few games this year, hope to see some of you out there!

• Beer 1

35 minutes ago, Jai. said:

I think Tuttle will play better than expected, and one of either, Haynes or Barno will play above expectations, i think Jaycee takes another step as well.    

Crazy excited, and i plan to drive up to Charlotte for a few games this year, hope to see some of you out there!

Yeah, Tuttle seems to be the forgotten man around here right now. Maybe somebody needs to find a fluff piece to get some excitement for the guy,

• Beer 1