• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 1

Jackie Lee

1 hour ago, therealmjl said:

watching bryce layer that throw in the clip above is all I needed to see. he was staring shenault down in the flat then flicked it up to shi across the middle. elite stuff. what i'm saying is you're looking at a guy who's going to win us many super bowls.

I love it when you talk dirty to us.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

I mean its not that big a deal to take a day of PTO to go do something you want to do.

If you are so pressured by your job that you feel like you can’t take a day off to do something you enjoy then it may be time to reevaluate.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, therealmjl said:

watching bryce layer that throw in the clip above is all I needed to see. he was staring shenault down in the flat then flicked it up to shi across the middle. elite stuff. what i'm saying is you're looking at a guy who's going to win us many super bowls.

It was a good decision. But if you can surmise that we will win many Super Bowls from that play, I'd like to know some lottery numbers.