• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alvin Kamara expected to be suspended

ncfan

I haven’t kept up with the situation. When rappaport said there was a video of the incident, I looked it up. Pretty disgusting, that dude could have legit been killed. I also happened to watch the video on a New Orleans news channel report where they showed the video to New Orleans residents and asked what they thought. They all defended Kamara and said he shouldn’t be punished. Classy.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I haven’t kept up with the situation. When rappaport said there was a video of the incident, I looked it up. Pretty disgusting, that dude could have legit been killed. I also happened to watch the video on a New Orleans news channel report where they showed the video to New Orleans residents and asked what they thought. They all defended Kamara and said he shouldn’t be punished. Classy.

That video was awful.  He is a scary dude.

• Pie 1

Ever hear Alvin interviewed? A couple of years ago I mentioned on here that he sounds like a complete moron when interviewed and I was poo'd on by a couple of people for stating the obvious that im sure his own mother could even notice. Once you hear him speak, you can go ahead and assume he is going to do some idiot level stupidity such as that. He was gifted in his legs but unfortunately much fell short in his brain and it is starved for even a shred of intelligence as well as his general ethics as a whole.

Confused Alvin Kamara GIF by New Orleans Saints

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 3

I follow the Saints board daily (and used to check the Falcons board, but it's gone, if it migrated somewhere else, I can't find it)

It's been fun watching them deal with this over the last year.  At first everyone defended Kamara, but when the video came out, more than half said "yeah that's a problem."  Many thought he would get jail time, but I'm sure the victim got some hush money (like Hardy's victim) and it got reduced to a misdeanor.  

Regardless, Goodell has seen the film, and it's another blow to the league's image (and again from the Saints, who have seen more than fair share of embarrassments and scandals.   

4 to 6 games seems to be what they feel will happen....Goodell wants to hear Kamara's side of the story before deciding.  

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1