• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce jersey

RumHam

2 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Anyone have any luck getting stitched jerseys yet? Id actually like to go with the road jersey. The ones at camp don't seem right and there was a markup.

There was a markup for sure, and the collars seemed - different?  I should have paid attention to the brand.

4 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

Does anyone have any idea why the hell there are never any white jerseys available?

Possibly low stock. Not many people wear white jerseys because they are easy to stain. Im guessing most probably buy the white jerseys for collection or to frame in their man caves. 

• Pie 2

I got the $300 Bryce joint in process blue and it's beautiful. The blue def pops more than in the past, IMO.

I didn't realize there would be another option but pretty happy with mine except for one HUGE thing I was unaware of.... the sleeves. 

Caveat emptor for those that aren't used to seeing this. It fits great but a little tight around the upper arm area which is something I'm not used to. It's like a waistband or ankle elastic on sweatpants feel to it. I'm sure it's meant to mimic the field version where they want as little material dragging them down.

Not so much for a casual fan on Sundays from the 50-yard line of my couch.

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

I got the $300 Bryce joint in process blue and it's beautiful. The blue def pops more than in the past, IMO.

I didn't realize there would be another option but pretty happy with mine except for one HUGE thing I was unaware of.... the sleeves. 

Caveat emptor for those that aren't used to seeing this. It fits great but a little tight around the upper arm area which is something I'm not used to. It's like a waistband or ankle elastic on sweatpants feel to it. I'm sure it's meant to mimic the field version where they want as little material dragging them down.

Not so much for a casual fan on Sundays from the 50-yard line of my couch.

I remember paying $300 for a throwback jersey in my early years. Looking back on it what the hell was I thinking.lol

Some people just have money to burn so I get it for the upper class people.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Knaakedup said:

Does anyone have any idea why the hell there are never any white jerseys available?

I do believe that the black jersey is the default color.  White and blue versions are made available for more popular players. If you browse the team store, it becomes a little more obvious. So, my guess is, regarding Young, the manufacturing just hasn't caught up yet.

I can't believe Nike stopped doing the stitched Limited jerseys. That was always my go to...the mid tier $ Limited jersey ($175). Game jerseys are screen printed and lesser quality. Elite are the really expensive ones ($275-375). The mid tier Limited now have heat press numbers and name instead of the stitched. poo sucks..and they raised the price by $15. But yeah..I'm waiting to buy one too. No way I'm paying for the Elite. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

44 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

I can't believe Nike stopped doing the stitched Limited jerseys. That was always my go to...the mid tier $ Limited jersey ($175). Game jerseys are screen printed and lesser quality. Elite are the really expensive ones ($275-375). The mid tier Limited now have heat press numbers and name instead of the stitched. poo sucks..and they raised the price by $15. But yeah..I'm waiting to buy one too. No way I'm paying for the Elite. 

Wait are “Limited” jerseys really not embroidered names and numbers any more??? That’s such bullshit. The last jersey I got was a white McCaffrey Limited in 2018 and it’s such a great quality jersey for the price, the screen printed ones suck. Was planning to get a Bryce limited one once they came out but if they’re not embroidered fug that