• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Jets joint practice Day 1 (8.9.2023)

Ricky Spanish

30 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Apparently The Jets pass pro is an issue, still moving the tackles around. That's all i could read pre-paywall

We need someone to donate to the athletic and give us the rest of this article lol. I read the Panthers won the day before they stopped my reading and are trying to get some funds from me someone's has to be a member who can gives us the dets.

14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I'd say bad read.  For that pass to be good, he would have thrown it inside--but the momentum of the WR was set up for an outside pass--I think Bryce tried to adjust the pass and got cute.

it hit him in the hands and in my opinion, very catchable.

26 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

McCray, Jensen, Zavala, and Mayes should have some decent options there while Corbett recovers.  Campen will get the best out of them.

Nash even got his own little hype piece on panthers.com a few days back. Him or McCray might be closer to starting than we originally thought.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, t96 said:

thanks for finding and posting the video. not even that bad, felt like a 50/50 ball. poor decision to throw it there but Chark (not TMJ...) could've done more to either catch it or at least prevent the pick

Seems man with safety over top. So the out is open. Gamble by the cb and great play.