• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pocket Mobility and Awareness

The Huddler

2 hours ago, therealmjl said:

I will echo this. I went to fan fest for the first time in many years and just stared in awe like a 13 year old girl at a Taylor Swift concert watching Bryce.

He is so calm and comfortable in the pocket it's unlike anything I have ever seen take the field at QB for this team. Yes I'm aware it was Fan Fest but he literally has no flinch no panic and no extra movement in there. Yes I'm on homer hill but man this dude is going to be special.

I bet I'm not alone in sharing this experience. I went to Fan Fest for the first time since like 2013 this year. I went solely to see Bryce. He did not disappoint. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, PantherGuy said:

I bet I'm not alone in sharing this experience. I went to Fan Fest for the first time since like 2013 this year. I went solely to see Bryce. He did not disappoint. 

You can just tell he has complete control and is super comfortable back there

• Pie 2

Earlier in the off-season,  after we had traded up to number 1.  Is when I serious took a hard look at top 3 QB's. 

The more I watched and read of BY,  the more and more I got feelings of how special this kid is. Watching him, I truly got feels of Joe Montana, who will always be the GOAT in my eyes. 

After that, there was no other choice.  

Now everyone is seeing it first hand, just how special this kid is.  Plus his humility, will keep him striving to be the very best. 

Thanks for sharing your camp experience.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Star Platinum said:

Whatever happened to him anyways? I was a big fan of his pre game hype posts hope he’s okay…

I think someone around here still has contact with him. It was posted sometime back he's out there on social media somewhere doing his thing. He's left us behind for bigger and better things. I don't do social media so I can't keep up with his latest adventures.  I miss his crazy ass around here.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1