• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Jets at Panthers Game Day Thread!

Zod

6 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

I completely agree. This kind of stuff happens. Obviously we’ve been waiting a long time to see good football again, but it’s silly to think a brand new offense, a rookie qb, and all new coaching staff could have things dialed in by preseason week 1.

We’ll be fine!

Hope you don't take my posts as hating either. Panthers fans have almost seen it all. If we lose 27-0 next week, I'm dialing it in. Hopefully a fluke . The missed assignments on D were infuriating though.

Edited by SmittysLawnGuy

16 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

Icky wasn't good against speed last season at all. Hopefully it changes for this season. 

Dude, a reasonable person. Can we be friends? Any time I say anything remotely realistic about Ickey I get flamed here. He gets beat far, far too often to get the praise that he does as a blindside tackle. I get that the ability is there, and it shows up sometimes, but man did he look rough yesterday. 

I'm also beginning to think that bryce's success in camp is as related to the Panthers defense being Swiss cheese as it is him being as good as advertised. I think he has a shot to be great, even this year, but if Ickey doesn't get his poo together Bryce will get hurt.