• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Jets at Panthers Game Day Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, matt rhules gut fat said:

Preseason or not I bet Tepper loves seeing his exciting fresh start franchise be the only team to be shutout this week (So far) and knowing hard knocks will run with it

Man is looking at Reich like

image.thumb.jpeg.92ceb1bd360b4f34bd6db9489cffc943.jpeg

Excellent post.  What a wet fart of a performance.  All the hype, nothing delivered.  Literally nothing!!

2 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

You people unbothered by this poo show are in for a fantastic reality check.

Losing in the preseason is not very concerning. HOWEVER, getting blown the fug out and having NOBODY even resemble a good game is absolutely concerning. ZERO points in a preseason game. I don't think people understand how pathetic it is that you can't even walk into a FG from your whole roster.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

Losing in the preseason is not very concerning. HOWEVER, getting blown the fug out and having NOBODY even resemble a good game is absolutely concerning. ZERO points in a preseason game. I don't think people understand how pathetic it is that you can't even walk into a FG from your whole roster.

Yep.  It’s the most pathetic accomplishment in all of football.  Against the weakest of competition and preperation you couldn’t ass backwards fall into a single point?  Really?  REALLLY???!!

Edited by L-TownCat
  • Beer 2

I only come in after the game and haven't read the thread yet but that was pathetic. Anyone who says otherwise pooped on Matt Rhule sucks threads. Defense blew 20 assignments and couldn't stop the run. Offensive line is just that. We should get better odds for the Bowl tomorrow though, for us hopeless fugtards, Que some Ked Woodley! Raw raw rawwweww!

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Michael Jordan better be bagging my groceries at Publix come next week.

My brother in Christ, how does this man continue to still get chances to get QBs murdered

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 2