• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Quinn Agrees With Aaron Rodgers Comments About Bryce Young Having IT!

Ivan The Awesome

We’ve really entered a special period as Panther fans. Like it or not. This is going to change our Sundays and probably the franchise outlook. Was really upset about losing DJ at first. Can’t always get whatcha want, but ya just might find you get whatcha need.

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

We’ve really entered a special period as Panther fans. Like it or not. This is going to change our Sundays and probably the franchise outlook. Was really upset about losing DJ at first. Can’t always get whatcha want, but ya just might find you get whatcha need.

This a thousand times over, I’m ready to be a team you don’t want to play. Who’s QB gives coaches headaches who coaches draw up schemes that make good players look like pro bowlers it’s definitely time to ascend into the upper tier of NFC teams for the next 7 years roughly.

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

This a thousand times over, I’m ready to be a team you don’t want to play. Who’s QB gives coaches headaches who coaches draw up schemes that make good players look like pro bowlers it’s definitely time to ascend into the upper tier of NFC teams for the next 7 years roughly.

I’d wanted bryce last summer, with cmc and moore, but the cards didn’t end up being. I’ll settle for fixing the most important thing though, cheers to that my brother.

• Poo 1

38 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

It's been a long time. Well, not sure we've ever had the coach part.