• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young

NAS

Looked calm and you see the dog in him when he’s still tracking the play after being hit from the ground. 

Bryce is really PC, the football field looks like one of the places he lets go and embraces his aggression. He looked pissed after the 2nd or 3rd drive and stayed tuned in along Josh McCown throughout the game. I don’t watch college football so forgive me if those of you that have seen him more would say otherwise.

Edited by CLG
  • Pie 3

It was oddly reassuring watching him take some decent hits and pop back up immediately. Media has made it such a talking point that it made me nervous without seeing him play any live NFL snaps. That being said he does not to be taking these kinds of shots all the time. It was disappointing that all he could muster up was a first down in his live action but I would not hold much of that against him. He passed the eye test and did not look lost like Corral and many other QB’s do in preseason. 

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, Panthering said:

It was oddly reassuring watching him take some decent hits and pop back up immediately. Media has made it such a talking point that it made me nervous without seeing him play any live NFL snaps. That being said he does not to be taking these kinds of shots all the time. It was disappointing that all he could muster up was a first down in his live action but I would not hold much of that against him. He passed the eye test and did not look lost like Corral and many other QB’s do in preseason. 

He's very light on his feet which helps tremendously. Think he's going to be more durable than people think as a result.

And loved this after. Loss was clearly not on him but bro's in leader mode at all times.

• Pie 6
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

Definitely see a lot of Drew Brees in BY's game. Quick decision throws, calmness, and pocket movement.

What helped made Brees great was how good his interior O-Line was throughout his prime. Need to continue improving the O-Line if we want to see BY become what he is capable of.

Unfortunately we will need to bolster our offensive line in free agency due to lack of future first rounders 

37 minutes ago, NAS said:

Bryce Young passed the eye test. He looked like a vet with his pocket presence and making quick decisions despite  playing behind a terrible OL.  

I know it’s only preseason but when you know you know.  Just like we know now that Corral doesn’t have it to even be a backup.

Agree.  Especially about Correl.

38 minutes ago, NAS said:

Bryce Young passed the eye test. He looked like a vet with his pocket presence and making quick decisions despite  playing behind a terrible OL.  

I know it’s only preseason but when you know you know.  Just like we know now that Corral doesn’t have it to even be a backup.

Was there  a reason we were playing so vanilla today. Both on Defense and Offense. Or were the jets just a better team today.