• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

Just now, Bear Hands said:

Clearest takeaway -- Rowe is likely not making this squad.  He is slow and lacks some awareness. They've kept him out there for a bit now to keep feeling him out and he keeps losing his man by a few steps.

That TD pass against him was defended across the board perfectly by everyone expect himself. 

Just now, Bear Hands said:

Clearest takeaway -- Rowe is likely not making this squad.  He is slow and lacks some awareness. They've kept him out there for a bit now to keep feeling him out and he keeps losing his man by a few steps.

He played well last week on the whole, but I cut him for that TD alone.

Just now, OldhamA said:

His best projection is Brees-lite - which is why I hated the trade. 

He looks scared to let it rip - probably 'cos he's seen what NFL speed actually looks like in practice and he knows how mediocre his arm is. 

I'm not worried yet I just haven't seen anything to get excited about yet either. If this OL doesn't play better it's really not gonna matter.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not worried yet I just haven't seen anything to get excited about yet either. If this OL doesn't play better it's really not gonna matter.

I'm extremely worried - well as worried as I can be for a team that I'm struggling to support these days.