• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BOA Stadium now ranked 22nd....

TheBigKat

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/bank-america-stadium-lands-bottom-half-nfl-venues-new-ranking/R2WHPUWGEFCYNGXUIPEW6VOGZM/

I have been to several NFL stadiums but honestly don't know what BOA ranks in the bottom half. It is nestled perfectly inside the city, has club seating, has had timely upgrades throughout its life and beyond switching to artificial turf always had some of the best field out there. 

The club sections are more than adequate and there's really not a bad seat in the entire house

My personal favorite stadiums I have visited:

1) Seahawks

2) Rams

3) Cowboys

4) Superdome

5) Lambeau 

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

I have been to several NFL stadiums but honestly don't know what BOA ranks in the bottom half. It is nestled perfectly inside the city, has club seating, has had timely upgrades throughout its life and beyond switching to artificial turf always had some of the best field out there. 

The club sections are more than adequate and there's really not a bad seat in the entire house

So ... what you're saying is that you're perfectly fine driving a 2003 Lexus?

I feel like the stadium culture is just not all that cohesive. People are so quiet and bored. 

I hate whoever that fan hype man is. Just feels like a random radio jockey vs  more organic fan of the team. 

The PA in the lower level is way too loud. 

i wish the stadium had better public transit access. 

I’ve been to about 3/4 of the stadiums with the newer ones and Lambeau being the ones that I have not visited. I don’t know that I would put ours at 22. 14-17 maybe but who knows. Maybe these newer stadiums have knocked us down from a few years back.

8 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I’ve been to about 3/4 of the stadiums with the newer ones and Lambeau being the ones that I have not visited. I don’t know that I would put ours at 22. 14-17 maybe but who knows. Maybe these newer stadiums have knocked us down from a few years back.

They have. SoFi stadium (Rams) and US Bank (Vikings) are fuging crazy. They really reset the standard.

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin
  • Beer 1