• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trying to trade Corral?

ncfan

It's probably premature to be trading away any qb that we have invested time and assets in just yet. We have not played a meaningful game with a competent qb in half a decade or more.  I would think it would behoove the team to make sure you have that guy for at least a season before you start tossing them aside. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, frankw said:

The "if we're down to QB3 who cares the season is over anyway" logic is fine from the perspective of a fan. But if it happens it will be in large part due to the oline which means someone making the decisions is going to be facing some serious heat. And honestly knowing how these things go for the Panthers I wouldn't be surprised if Corral ends up on a contender and looks competent when needed. Then we'll see the heel turn and people saying why did we trade/cut him we're so stupid. It's predictable.

lol Gotta admit that is one wild speculative ride. Then using it to call fans predictable for believing in said speculation. Most entertaining post of the day as far as I'm concerned.