• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Lions at Panthers damn it's hot out GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Swaggasaurus said:

I’ve got to think we can grab a RB or TE off the waiver wire better than the guys we have. I’ve got to think we can get someone better than Jammie Robinson and DJ Johnson out of a Home Depot parking lot as well. 

I am taking a bit of satisfaction in the Jammie Robinson fan club finally quieting down after coming for me for saying let’s wait and see lol

1 minute ago, Swaggasaurus said:

I’ve got to think we can grab a RB or TE off the waiver wire better than the guys we have. I’ve got to think we can get someone better than Jammie Robinson and DJ Johnson out of a Home Depot parking lot as well. 

You know neither guy you listed is a RB or TE right? 

1 minute ago, 33inNC said:

The entire Offense, DBs outside of Horn, etc. Bryce threw his first TD tonight against a bunch of second stringers. 

Bryce has had what 7 series total? One was on our 1 yard line. 2 ended up in FGs and 1 was a TD. All of preseason is starters vs backups. You aren’t going to see many starters vs starters going at it opening up the playbooks. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Not even sure where to start though.  Corners are a problem as is dline.   One substantial injury on either and we are fuged as we sit here today

Just sign some decent depth/vet players that get cut and plug them into our depth chart. We could use all the help until this roster gets built deeper. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

I agree with my Dad…our backups have looked poo compared to other team backups this preseason….so with that cut cut cut cut cut cut lol cut away

I think fans realize that we have experience Vets there have to adjust to new techniques/verbiage in play calling!! Especially when u had a college coach!! Yes we brought in a lot of talent with coaching!! Buts it’s going to take time to meld their philosophies!! Something might not work.. plus we might not have the right players for every scheme!! Relax and enjoy