• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young's one glaring weakness...

Mr. Scot

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I didn't see anything wrong with how he handled it last night. He was never hit outside the pocket if my memory serves me correctly.  Joe had to be the reporter to make something of it. Notice how Bryce chuckles when he asked the question. Joe is such a tool.

Not even a useful tool. 

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I didn't see anything wrong with how he handled it last night. He was never hit outside the pocket if my memory serves me correctly.  Joe had to be the reporter to make something of it. Notice how Bryce chuckles when he asked the question. Joe is such a tool.

He split a tackle on another run, but definitely wasn't a big hit

On 8/26/2023 at 11:16 PM, The Huddler said:

its not like his slide caused him to get caught in the turf and get injured

looked weird but was totally safe in doing so

That's what I was worried about. It is much easier to slide on real grass than this new super turf and when he started his slide I jumped thinking please don't let him get caught in this turf!

On 8/26/2023 at 6:04 PM, jfra78 said:

He split a tackle on another run, but definitely wasn't a big hit

When I saw that, you could see that most of the impact went to the defenders.  That was kind of crazy - I think that Bryce has developed an instinctual skill to avoid the big hits.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, d-dave said:

When I saw that, you could see that most of the impact went to the defenders.  That was kind of crazy - I think that Bryce has developed an instinctual skill to avoid the big hits.

I agree, you can see it in how he jukes when he has a chance to avoid the sack, his instincts are good and he knows where he needs to put his body. I'm excited to watch him play, I don't expect anything super flashy but we've had flashy before and I was still nervous on 3rd downs.