• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots claim Matt Corral

TheSpecialJuan

Even if I'm being a homer and think BB hasn't done jack poo since Brady left I can't overlook the fact our drafts overall the last few years have been not too good. There isn't a striking difference from some of the Hurney drafts despite the hype Fitterer has received. I'm sincerely hoping that changes with this years draft class though.

27 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

How is this his fault? Never mind, I don't want to even understand that level of stupidity.  

The idiots he hired wasted resources. He is a hands on owner and wants the credit and doesn’t understand he’s incapable. Everything comes back to him as such. Are you dumb?

You’re a the owner can do no wrong poster and just insult other posters when they call out their BS. 

Why don’t you ignore people who disagree with you in that the FO is always making the best decisions and never to blame? This question doesn’t need and answer.

Edited by onmyown
  • The D 1

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

The idiots he hired wasted resources. He is a hands on owner and wants the credit and doesn’t understand he’s incapable. Everything comes back to him as such. Are you dumb?

You’re a the owner can do no wrong poster and just insult other posters when they call out their BS. 

Why don’t you ignore people who disagree with you in that the FO is always making the best decisions and never to blame? This question doesn’t need and answer.

You sir, are a joke.  I wish you would at be accurate when you attempt to describe me. 

There is no point even arguing with you. You fail to grasp simple concepts. 

Enjoy talking more trust about me.  Like I care what anybody thinks of me.  The day I care about that, is a day I'm no longer a man. 

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Not a big fan of carrying 3 QBs on the roster but you could certainly do much worse for a 3rd QB if you are going to keep 3. Zappe doesn't really have any upside or unrealized potential, he pretty much is what he is

Given the choice, would you sign Zappe or Grier?

18 minutes ago, frankw said:

Even if I'm being a homer and think BB hasn't done jack poo since Brady left I can't overlook the fact our drafts overall the last few years have been not too good. There isn't a striking difference from some of the Hurney drafts despite the hype Fitterer has received. I'm sincerely hoping that changes with this years draft class though.

BB hasn't done jack poo because HC get too much credit. He had the GOAT QB on his side. The moment Brady left the Patriots championship window closed.

It's like Pop was winning championships when Tim Duncan was around. The moment he retired the Spurs have never been close to a contender even with one of the best coaches of alltime.

Sports is a players league always has always will. 

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

True but he’s also brilliant and smarter than everyone else. This really makes the Panthers look like fools 

I remember when Belichik snaked Tyler Gaffney that one time and people around here were saying some of this same stuff. Turns out it wasn’t some genius move after all. I also don’t think Belichik is what he once was and been drinking too much of his own koolaid.

31 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

We need a 3rd QB.  We are all concerned about Bryce getting injured. Andy has recently  had back issues.  In any game we could get to QB #3 before halftime.  Zappe did ok in live action.  Getting him would be funny too.  But we do  need someone who can come in and play.

Belichick has been making some strange decisions  the last couple of years.

Same question I asked t96 above...

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

I remember when Belichik snaked Tyler Gaffney that one time and people around here were saying some of this same stuff. Turns out it wasn’t some genius move after all. I also don’t think Belichik is what he once was and been drinking too much of his own koolaid.

There was a massive chorus of praise and Super Bowl predictions when Belichick grabbed Cam Newton too.

(hell, he had McDaniels running the offense then)

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

BB hasn't done jack poo because HC get too much credit. He had the GOAT QB on his side. The moment Brady left the Patriots championship window closed.

It's like Pop was winning championships when Tim Duncan was around. The moment he retired the Spurs have never been close to a contender even with one of the best coaches of alltime.

Sports is a players league always has always will. 

I mean obviously losing an all time GOAT hurts. I don't disagree BB is overrated. But as far as the NFL goes it's a QB league. Until you find that guy you are just stuck in the mud doesn't matter who is coaching. IDGAF if the Patriots suck for the next several decades it's fine with me. I just want my Panthers to get their act together and stop being the butt of jokes.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

I mean obviously losing an all time GOAT hurts. I don't disagree BB is overrated. But as far as the NFL goes it's a QB league. Until you find that guy you are just stuck in the mud doesn't matter who is coaching. IDGAF if the Patriots suck for the next several decades it's fine with me. I just want my Panthers to get their act together and stop being the butt of jokes.

Amen to that!

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Wundrbread33 said:

And if that doesn’t happen, that trade still looks hilarious that we basically gave the Pats two 3rds and a 4th for funzies. 

Wut? Am I missing something?

With claiming Matt Corral, the Patriots essentially gained 2 picks, our 3rd and our 4th for free. We didn't lose 3 picks in that trade, no matter which way you slice it. That's some head scratching math.